Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh How I Love 2 Scrap!

Sing that to the tune of "I love to laugh".
I really truly do LOVE to scrap. Here are a few more pages which bring smiles to my face. Sure hope they evoke happy sentiments for you, too.


Amanda and Andi at our annual family Christmas Eve sledding.
Wonderful memories of a perfect day!


Colty and Amanda have been great friends their whole lives.
This double page lay out was made using some cute pirate stamps by Stampin' Up.

I am grateful for my beautiful girls.
They truly are beautiful from the inside out.
I am blessed to have them in my life.

This page was easy to create with so many fun elements to choose from.
If anyone recalls the name of this collection please let me know.
I think it is Little Yellow Bicycle. (the name will come to me, I know)  


No comments:

Post a Comment