Friday, January 18, 2013

More Random Pages


I have some of the strangest people in my family. Could the strangeness be genetic?
I appreciated how the rub-ons I used actually fit the personality and theme of my pictures.
Chad is definitely an 'unforgettable' guy. Love him!

Sam is a mischievous little guy whom I am privileged to be his Grandma.
I smiled the whole time I was creating this page.  The varied patterns and colors
in this paper collection inspired the use of several extra details. I love using
multiple embellishments and techniques on one page. Here I was able to add die cutting,
flocking, epiphany bubble caps, rosettes, fibers, banners, metal, fussy cutting
and fan folding all on one cheerful lay out. On the back of the paper
I have noted the things Sam likes to do at this age.  

Jon is my oldest grandson. He has many awesome qualities
which I have documented on the reverse side of this fun layout.
 The bright designs and patterns match his bright personality.

This page was so much fun for me to do. It was one of those projects
 I had out for several days as the inspiration came and I played with the paper
 and tools on hand.  I love creating with paper and art mediums.  Here I used inks,
paint, glaze, mist, floss, brads, lace, die cuts and little pointy scissors. The creativity
and process makes me very happy. I absolutely LOVE playing with paper! 

What products inspire creativity in you? What tools and mediums make you happiest?
Share your link, I would love to see the masterpieces you are making!

Love Karen

1 comment:

  1. That page of Chad has always been one of my favorites! and you made the pages of Jon and Sam look great too. I love the things you added. its just all pulled together so well.

    ReplyDelete