Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What Is More Important? The Paper Or The Embellishments?

Just the other day American Crafts posed a good question to the on-line community. Which is more important? The paper or the embellishments? Even though there were a few gals who insisted that great embellishments are highest priority the general consensus was that the PAPER made the project! I agree that great paper is crucial to a great project. How many times have I made the 'embellishments' from the paper? I even buy extra sheets of paper with the intent of having one to cut from. Many of the best embellishments are made from the paper.

For this 'Jayden' page I cut flowers from an extra sheet of the paper. That way I get to position the flower pattern precisely where I want it. The rosettes are cut from the paper, as well as the borders, title, and the epoxy buttons. The paper I chose is designed by Close To My Heart. It is beautiful! So is Jayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment