Thursday, March 28, 2013

Beautiful Emma On A Special Day

I teach seven and eight year old children in primary on Sundays. Emma is one of the beautiful girls in my class. She recently turned 8 and was baptized. She was excited about her special day and I was one of the many friends she invited to be there when she was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. Emma's charm and purity is evident in the things she does and the choices she makes. She is a wonderful person to know.

I wanted to give her a birthday gift with special meaning. I was able to take a photo of her after her baptism and put the picture in a satin frame and prettied it up a little bit with paper, gems and ribbon before I gave it to her later that very day. I hope she smiles every time she remembers her 8th birthday. I smile every time I think of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment