Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hexagons And Painting Walls

The way my mind works I can be intensely into one project while the inspiration and details for a completely new one forms in my mind. For example it was while I was deciding on paint colors and glaze techniques for my bedroom walls that this double page layout drew itself in my mind. I knew the colors, photo placement and the details of the layout. I knew the photos to take. You could say that the combination of paint chips in a variety of shades and hues along with the pleasing shape of the hexagon was the inspiration for me to visualize a finished scrapbook page. It was weeks after the bedroom walls were painted that the opportunity arose to create the scrapbook pages in real life.

It would be marvelous to have the freedom to finish more of the ideas which come to my mind. Some people get paid to play. Maybe that will be me someday. :)







How do you make more time for the things you really love to do? Is what you do for a living following a dream? I believe that dreams should be big and that at least some of your favorite dreams should come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment