Thursday, February 14, 2013

True Love Valentine Banner

I was so expired by Echo Parks Love Story collection that I just had to create a Valentine banner with the pretty, pretty paper. I worked on it little bits at a time. I camped out on the floor of the living room playing with paper while my hubby watched Grey's Anatomy. That show drives me crazy- real people do not act that way! Really? They are so unprofessional in the workplace. Just the fact that they operate with jewelry on and talk about their personal problems during procedures which should receive their full attention is mind boggling. I watch with my hunny only to be with him and sit on his feet while I cut, glue and embellish.

I am happy to say that my crafting mess is off the living room floor. It just moved to a long table in the front room where seven of my grand kids made valentine treat boxes yesterday. I just might leave the table up so Amanda and I can 'smash' this weekend, and then I have neighbor girls coming over for an activity on Monday. (The mess never seems to disappear completely). Yes! I love playing with paper.




I promise- I loaded this picture rightside up.
I even attempted it twice. Who knows?

1 comment: