Monday, February 25, 2013

Johnathon At 3 Months

    The vivid and happy patterns of Pebble's 'Family Ties' paper collection was enough inspiration for me to finally get these adorable photos of my grandson onto scrapbook pages. This little guy lives FIVE hours away which makes me sad. But I am grateful for the ease and convience of the internet and blogs . . . cause that means I get to see him everyday!



    I used the chipboard flowers and papers from the Pebble's 'Family Ties' collection. The ribbons are from American Crafts. Alphabet stickers are American Crafts thickers 'Hugs' in leaf, Amy Tangerine thickers 'Lovely' in a teal textured foam rubber, and October Afternoon 'Mini Market' Stickers in green & cream. Edges are inked in Color Box Chalk chestnut roan. Cute guy courtesy of Jim and Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment