Monday, February 25, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day Banner

    I was inspired by a cute banner Melissa, a gal from Oh My Craft's made out of seven card stock shamrocks and green wire. She had so cleverly adorned the end pieces with gold rosettes from the Bravissimo collection (which they currently have on sale). Melissa let me trace a shamrock and I purchased 2 of the gold rosettes. My penny pinching daughter challenged me to utilize only supplies I already had at home. The green and gold glitter card stock was left over from Christmas projects and I dug through old patterned paper and found enough green to match the green polka dot paper I had leftover from a more recent project I had done using Pebbles new 'Family Ties' collection. Even the shamrock stickers and embellishments were things I already had. SEE THERE IS A REASON TO PURCHASE THE FUN STUFF WHEN YOU SEE IT! Total cost of this project: 60 cents.


No comments:

Post a Comment