Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Created By Me

Bee Happy Card- I adore the little enamel bee and it was a perfect little touch to the Pebbles floral paper. Sent this card off in the mail just two days ago to one of my sisters!
 America Banner- A long time ago I figured out the perfect way to get four pennants from a sheet of 12x12 paper, so making a banner like this only takes a few sheets of really cute patterned cardstock, some doilies (pre-made or cut on a Cricut or die cut machine), stamped or cut alpha, crinkled tissue, some ribbon and the Sew Ribbon tool by We R Memory Keepers.

 "You Are My Happy Place. Also, I Love You", scrapbooking layout- This was so much fun to make because it involves stamping, fussy cutting, sewing, ombre inking, distressing, and cutting an overlay with the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. And the best part- the very adorable pic of my son and his three boys!
 Bridal Memory Album- Overlays, album pages, simple and easy embellishments, a little bit of stamping and coloring, washi tape, toss in a few sequins and twine and voila! the perfect way to save the memories of the tiny, yet important details of a wedding.
Used Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut cartridge.

 "Nostalgic", scrapbooking page- Quick and simple documentation of the nostalgic thoughts of seeing a couple sitting close to each other in an old car as they drove on the Interstate one day. Cute paper by Maggie Holmes, Open Book collection.

 Wood Display Stand- Yup, I painted and stained the wood pieces and glued them together to make this attractive, cork on one side and chalkboard on the other side, place to make notes and pin pictures of my favorite people. Craft night at my house!!

 "Props 2 U", scrapbooking layout- Here again I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge available through CTMH. I love using a variety of artistic techniques and embellishments on a page.

 "Life Is Full Of Sparkles" shadow box shaker box- My grandkids love to pick this up and shake the sequins. That always puts a smile on my face! Life is full of SPARKLES!
"Extraordinary", washi tape page- A blend of stamps and washi create the backdrop for this picture and memory of an afternoon running errands. Gotta use up some of that washi tape so I can justify buying more! How many rolls do you own? Last count I have 500+.

No comments:

Post a Comment