Thursday, February 19, 2015

Grandma Day With Jayden


I try to make time for grandchildren to have a special day or a couple of hours with me. Recently Jayden and I were able to plan such a day. We went out to lunch and made crafts. I had started a project of making Valentine banners so when she saw my creative mess she wanted to make a banner of her own. This is what she came up with. I only helped a little. Way to be amazing Jayden!!



Her are two of the banners I created. I ended up making five more. All unique from the others.

This one with the old fashioned telephone ended up with a cute speech bubble saying, "Just called to say I Love You."

I was able to get a banner mailed to each of my children before I left on a spontaneous car trip to Nauvoo, Illinois with Jayden and her family. Note to self- don't EVER take that long of a car trip ever again!



I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment